Thursday, June 16, 2011

Chicken Tortilla Roll Ups-Quick, Easy, Healthy

I had some chicken I had cooked in salsa left in the fridge and needed a quick meal ready on time for someone who was dashing in and leaving again.
This doesn't look like much -here, try this photo-
This was so good and the best part is that you can change the ingredients to suite you or what's in your fridge.
I don't have a photo of the chicken because it was blurry and I didn't realize it until just now. But...
rice,
tortillas,
veggies,
(diced orange pepper, tomato, cilantro, avocado),
sour cream, hot sauce, cheese.
Now, just roll this baby up and enjoy!
You could use beef, or just beans for vegetarian, skip the cheese and sour cream for vegan, add corn or jalapenos for sweet/spicy flavor or adobo sauce for a smokey taste. Or instead of diced avocados use guacamole. Loads of options, I'm sure you can think of a few yourself, let me know what you like so I can try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment